Llavis Clearing Heavy Room, risk of lag/crash
by Llavia Updated: 14th Jul 2020
3DX-World Editor struggles with the water levels! In order to get the room going, load it in the world editor, navigate to the "settings"-tab and set the water level to 0, then set it to -50 and then save the room TWICE. Annoying, yes, but the only current way to fix the bug. It will occur on every room with changed water levels.
Update 0.8.e - Big additions! Patchnotes:
- Mansion added to the room (still lacking interiors, tho)
- Iron ore added to the cave
- Silver ore added to the cave
- new clutter!
- fixed lots of lighting issues
- more safety on the treehouse
- added more handrails to prevent major injuries from falling down!
- rebalanced the lighting modifiers for each daytime
- NO MOAR NAMES!